by Chip Bubela
on Friday, January 24th, 2020 at 2:32pm.
Traditionally, most folks list their homes during the spring, but there are five compelling reasons why you should consider listing your home this winter:
1. Buyer demand remains strong.
2. Inventory levels remain under six months. This means that we’re in a seller’s market.
3. Buyers are more serious at this time of year.
4. There will never be a better time to move up to a bigger, better home.
5. Remember why you want to sell. It could be the perfect time for you and your family for multiple reasons.
If you have any questions for me, feel free to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.