This ranch is located in the hills of Novohrad, the triangle of Praha, Komensky and Moulton. 64 Live Oak trees escort you to the entrance of the ranch, which is bordered by CR 256 on the north and west sides.
Take a country drive through this area and you will not want to leave. Property has been used as a weekend get away.
• “Hilltop”-3 BR/1.5 BA, 1,652 Sq.ft. brick/hardy plank home ( built in 1969 )
• Screened porch facing the south, open front porch, nice fenced yard
• Single car attached garage holds washer & dryer
• 3480 sq.ft. barn w/horse stalls, water and electricity
• Additional sheds on the property and pond
• Leased for hay & cattle ( Ag exemption in place )
See ACTIVE MAP LINK BELOW for a great aerial view of the property and call Bernadine Kainer to view at 361-772-5105.
Sq footages and tax information taken from Lavaca County Appraisal Dist. 2016